Early Achievers Coach / Benton & Franklin County
Community-Minded Enterprises is hiring for an Early Achievers Coach in the Benton & Franklin area
This position supports the overall mission and vision of Community-Minded Enterprises and Child Care Aware of Eastern Washington.
Primary duties include providing resources and support to programs in Early Achievers. Services will focus on program assessment using CLASS and ERS, meeting quality standards, preparation for on site evaluation, and post-rating coaching.
Individual will work through out all of Benton & Franklin Counties
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assist child care providers to enter into & progress through WA State Early Achievers system.
- Provide technical assistance in person, by phone and by email.
- Assist providers to build capacity and carrying out quality related self-assessments.
- Utilize QRIS coaching model to conduct program assessment and identity program strengths and areas for improvement.
- Provide ongoing support, training, and technical assistance to related EA participants.
- Provide ongoing assistance and support to implement program improvement plan.
- B.A. (or A.A. & working towards B.A.) in ECE or related field & at least three years working in ECE.
- Bilingual and Bi-literate in Spanish and English (*preferred but not required)
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate, prioritize work & manage time effectively.
- Ability to maintain timely documentation/data entry into electronic data system.
- Strong competency working both in a team setting & independently.
- Knowledge of Early Childhood Education programs & resources, including school districts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of child care licensing program policies & ECE.
- Experience coaching and/or training adults.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to give & receive critical feedback.
- Ability to provide leadership, innovation, motivation & constructive feedback to Early Learning professionals.
- Ability to work occasional night & weekend hours.
- Demonstrated commitment to cultural relevancy, diversity & inclusion.
- Computer literate & proficient using all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have current, valid driver’s license, insurance & access to reliable transportation & able to pass a criminal history background check.
The Early Achievers Coach is a benefited full time position with a starting salary of $37,440 – $39,520 doe. Community-Minded Enterprises provides a competitive benefits package.
To apply send cover letter, one page resume, and three professional references to hr@community–minded.org or Human Resources, Community-Minded Enterprises PO Box 48150 ~ Spokane, WA99228.
No phone calls or in-person queries please. Must be able to travel to Spokane for possible interviews.
Community Work Incentive Coordinator
Community-Minded Enterprises is hiring for a Community Work Incentive Coordinator (CWIC)
This position supports the overall mission and vision of Community-Minded Enterprises and the Plan to Work Program. Primary duties include providing individualized work incentive planning and assistance to people who receive Social Security disability benefits and are working or seeking work throughout Washington.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide in depth research, analysis, & technical assistance regarding Social Security benefits, other public programs & work incentives in alignment with an individual’s situation & work goals
- Communicate effectively about complex Social Security benefit information with persons with a wide range of disabilities, communication styles, & cultural backgrounds
- Deliver presentations & educational material to beneficiaries & community partners
- Travel to Western WA and conduct extensive community outreach efforts
- Carry out comprehensive data collection, tracking, & follow up; including database entry & monthly reporting
- B.A. (Preferably in Social Work, Business or Education) required
- Computer literate and proficient using all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Publisher & PowerPoint) as well as Word Processing; Spreadsheet; & Database software
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English speaking)
- Excellent Organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to maintain timely documentation & data entry into a data tracking system
- Experience organizing & disseminating large amounts of data & information
- Demonstrated commitment to cultural relevancy, diversity & inclusion
- Strong facilitation & community collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize work & manage time effectively
- Strong competency working both in a team setting & independently
- Experience tracking, managing, & meeting weekly & monthly project goals
- Must have current, valid driver’s license & be able to pass an extensive SSA security clearance
CME is a progressive, collaborative organization with a commitment to community sustainability. The CWIC is a benefited full time position with a starting salary of $31,200 set to increase to $35,360 annually once certification is achieved. Community-Minded Enterprises provides a competitive benefits package. To apply send cover letter, one page resume, and three professional references to HR@community-minded.org or Human Resources, Community-Minded Enterprises PO Box 48150 ~ Spokane, WA 99228.
No phone calls or in-person queries please.
Closed – currently screening candidates
CME is an EEO employer and encourages women, minorities and those with disabilities to apply.