- This event has passed.
Early Achievers Level II – Strengthening Families – Part 2
May 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This is Part 2 or 2 of Strengthening Families training.
Strengthening Families Protective Factors are new framework for child abuse and neglect prevention and promoting optimal child development. The protective factors shift the focus of child abuse and neglect prevention efforts from family risks and deficits to family strengths and resiliency. By recognizing and building on existing strengths within communities and families, we can support all families in providing a healthy, safe, and loving environment for children.
- Who should attend? Providers who are preparing for Early Achievers.
- STARS Hours– Upon completion of parts 1 and 2, you will receive 6 hours of STARS credit
- Will a meal be provided? No
- Cost –Free of charge to Primary and/or Secondary QRIS contact person/s in MERIT.
- $15 per STARS hour, for all other non-primary or secondary QRIS contact person/s or support staff.
**Training center is located in the heart of the Summit Ridge Apartments on Spokane’s South Hill at our brand new Resource Center for Early Learning Professionals. Free Parking on street.
Payments can be made by credit card online or with cash or check on the day of training. Please make checks out to Community-Minded Enterprises. Please note: Payments are not refundable.