- This event has passed.
Ethical Considerations in Recovery Coaching
April 29, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm0.00$
Clark County and Access to Recovery will host Ethical Considerations in Recovery Coaching.
This class is designed to help you better understand the ethical considerations in your everyday work as a recovery coach.
- Understand what ethics are and why they are important to Recovery Coach Services
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a Recovery Coach
- Understand the decision making process
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
This is a FREE training over two days. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Saturday
- Saturday, April 29 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday, April 30 1:00 – 3:00pm
19 people are attending Ethical Considerations in Recovery Coaching