- This event has passed.
Toddler Teacher Interactions – Engaged Support for Learning
June 10, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm37.50$
This session is ideal for Family Child and Center based infant or toddler teachers, owners and directors with prior knowledge of the Engaged Support for Learning domain of the Toddler CLASS© tool. All participants will reflect on their current knowledge, skills and program structure and practice strategies that will support the teacher child interactions with young children. It is ideal for all those aspiring to deepen their knowledge and those in preparation for Early Achievers Rating Readiness coaching, Initial rating or renewal rating.
- Who should attend? Child Care Center Directors, Family Child Care owners and teachers already familiar and practicing with the Toddler CLASS tool.
- STARS Hours– 2.5 hours at completion of the training
- Will a meal be provided? light snacks
- What to bring? Toddler CLASS Manual and Dimension Guide if available
- Cost –This training is available at a cost of $15 per STARS hour
Payments can be made by credit card online or with cash or check in person on the day of training. Please make checks out to Community-Minded Enterprises. Please note: Payments are not refundable.
**Training center is located in the heart of Summit Ridge Apartments on Spokane’s South Hill at our brand new Resource Center for Early Learning Professionals. Free parking on the street.