- This event has passed.
April 27, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm37.50$
Preparing for an Early Achievers quality rating? The Environment Rating Scales are important tools to understand. This class will explain the center preschool scale (ECERS-R for center teachers of children 2-1/2 to 5). Learn how scoring works, the subtle requirements around accessibility, and the not-so-obvious pitfalls that you will want to avoid. This class will begin with a brief review of the basics, and move quickly toward more technical aspects of the tools.
- Who should attend? Providers who are preparing for an Early Achievers quality rating
- STARS Hours– 2.5 hours at completion of the training
- What to bring? If you own a yellow ECERS-R spiral, please bring it to class
- Will a meal be provided? No
- Cost – This training is available at a cost of $15 per STARS hour per person or $37.50
Payments can be made by credit card online or with cash or check in person on the day of training. Please make checks out to Community-Minded Enterprises. Please note: Payments are not refundable.
**Training center is located in the heart of Summit Ridge Apartments on Spokane’s South Hill at our brand new Resource Center for Early Learning Professionals. Free parking on the street.
- Edie Higby
2 people are attending Using ECERS-R
February 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
January 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm