CME Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest
Community-Minded Enterprises Once Again Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest
Spokane, Wash. — For the second year in a row, Community-Minded Enterprise (CME) was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest. The Best Places to Work Inland Northwest list is created by the Journal of Business and Best Companies Group.
To determine the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest list, companies from across the region participated in a two-part survey process. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics.
The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.
CME is one of 35 companies to make the list and be recognized. “We are thrilled to be included,” said Lee Williams, Executive Director for Community-Minded Enterprises. “The programs and people at CME make this a great place to work” Williams added.
Community-Minded Enterprises and the other list-making companies were honored at an awards ceremony on October 9, 2019, at the Spokane Convention Center. The rankings were also published in the Journal of Business.
Community-Minded Enterprises is a Spokane based nonprofit with more than 50 employees. CME has four offices in Spokane and one in Pasco.
- Recovery Community Services and Recovery Café Spokane – Assisting adults in drug and alcohol recovery, includes State Opioid Response (SOR) program.
- Plan to Work – Assisting people transitioning from Social Security Benefits to employment.
- Child Care Aware of Eastern Washington – Offering coaching and technical assistance to child care providers to improve quality.
- CMTV14 – Community access television and digital media services.
- Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) – Free preschool to qualifying families located in Browne’s Addition.
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) – Providing parents in outpatient substance abuse treatment with access to quality child care.
- Pathways Hub Pilot – Connecting people transitioning from jail to services.