(Please click on the position title to open full job description)
Early Achievers Coach
Community-Minded Enterprises is recruiting for a Early Achievers Coach
This position supports the overall mission and vision of Community-Minded Enterprises and Child Care Aware of Eastern Washington.
Primary duties include partnering with and providing support and resources to child care providers enrolling in Early Achievers and moving through Level 2 process in preparation for rating. Services will focus on enrollment, program assessment, access to Level 2 trainings and implementation of training content, understanding of policies and procedures, meeting quality standards, and preparation for on site evaluation, followed by services after ratings.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assist child care providers to enter into and progress through the WA State Early Achievers system
- Provide technical assistance in person, by phone and by email
- Assist providers to build capacity and carrying out quality related self-assessments
- Utilize QRIS coaching model to conduct program assessment and identity program strengths and areas for improvement
- Provide ongoing support, training, and technical assistance to related EA participants
- Provide ongoing assistance and support to implement program improvement plan
- B.A. in ECE or related field; plus min. 3-5 years working in ECE & 3-5 years working with school age children
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate, prioritize work & manage time effectively
- Ability to maintain timely documentation and data entry into electronic data system
- Strong competency working both in a team setting and independently
- Knowledge of Early Childhood Education (ECE) programs and resources, including school districts
- Demonstrated knowledge of child care licensing program policies and ECE
- Experience coaching and/or training adults
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to give and receive critical feedback
- Ability to provide leadership, innovation, motivation and constructive feedback to Early Learning professionals
- Ability to work occasional night and weekend hours
- Demonstrated commitment to cultural relevancy, diversity and inclusion
- Computer literate & proficient using all Microsoft Office programs
- Must have current, valid driver’s license, insurance & access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal history background check
The Early Achievers Coach is a benefited full time position with a starting annual salary of $38,500 – $41,000 doe.
Community-Minded Enterprises provides an amazing benefits package.
To apply send cover letter, one page resume, and three professional references to:
Attention HR Department –
Fax: (509) 290-6278; or
Mail: Community-Minded Enterprises 2001 N Division, Ste. #130 ~ Spokane, WA 99207.
No phone calls or in-person queries please.
Closed – currently screening candidates
CME is an EEO employer and encourages women, minorities and those with disabilities to apply.