Community-Minded Enterprises (CME) has been serving the communities of Eastern WA since 1999. Our vision is to provide integrated services that build resiliency in individuals and families. Our ideal candidates are team-spirited, detail-oriented, have an ambitious mindset, and able to work collaboratively with a variety of different groups.
CME was voted one of the top 35 Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest four years in a row (2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021) by the Spokane Journal of Business and Greater Spokane Incorporated (GSI) and one of the 100 Best Companies for work for in WA State.
Some of the benefits offered to our employees include:
- Competitive wages
- 100 % (or 75% if part-time) of Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums covered by CME
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement plan with up to 3% contribution matching
- Two weeks starting PTO and ten paid holidays
- Flexible and family-friendly work schedule
- Fun and Inclusive work environment
If you have questions or need more information on any of our openings, please contact HR@community-minded.org
CME is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and encourages women, persons of color, and those with disabilities to apply. We actively celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.