- This event has passed.
Ethical Considerations in Recovery Coaching
January 20, 2018 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
One event on January 27, 2018 at 9:00 AM
Recovery Cafe Spokane and Access to Recovery will host Ethical Considerations in Recovery Coaching.
This class is designed to help you better understand the ethical considerations in your everyday work as a recovery coach.
- Understand what ethics are and why they are important to Recovery Coach Services
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a Recovery Coach
- Understand the decision making process
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
This is a FREE training over two days.
- Saturday, January 20th 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday, January 27th 9:00am – 5:00pm
For more information on this training or other trainings offered by the Recovery Coach Academy, contact Christine at Access to Recovery 509-960-8529 or email@example.com
This training is offered by Recovery Cafe Spokane and Access to Recovery. It is part of the Recovery Coach Academy and is taught by Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery trained trainers.
If you need assistance with online registration, please refer to these instructions.