Recovery Café Spokane was founded in February 2017 with a mission to serve people in recovery.Donate Now – Recovery Café Spokane
The Café’s programs are designed to:
- Help people maintain their recovery
- Reduce relapses
- Fulfill their potential
- Reclaim their lives
Membership is FREE and open to anyone. Members are required to:
- Be 24-hours alcohol and drug free
- Attend a weekly Recovery Circle
- Help out at the café or support a member
Recovery Café Schedule
- Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays, and Fridays at noon – free lunch for members
- New member orientations are held on the first and third Fridays of each month at 10:30 am
- Click HERE for a monthly event schedule at Recovery Cafe Spokane
Recovery Café Services
- School of Recovery is the educational arm of the Recovery Café.
- Clubhouse is designed for café members to explore employment opportunities in a safe, supportive environment. This program offers members a chance for hands-on job training. Clubhouse participants can learn how to operate a professional espresso machine at the café and train as a barista, get experience in a commercial kitchen or learn janitorial skills. The program is funded by the Washington Health Care Authority.
- Recovery Coaching is available to adults in recovery. Clients are paired with a trained Recovery Coach who helps them identify barriers to their recovery. It gives them someone to talk to on their journey to stay sober. Meetings are weekly or biweekly and free to those who qualify.
- Recovery Coach Academy offers free training statewide. Topics include Recovery Coaching, Recovery Coaching for Home-Based Navigators, Ethics, and Train the Trainer. Community-Minded Enterprises is an affiliate of the Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery (CCAR), which provides all training
A complete list of training and classes can be found on our website calendar, just click here.
Christine McMackin, Manager, Recovery Cafe Spokane
214 N Cedar St
Spokane, WA 99201
Funded by SAMSHA.