Recovery Café Spokane was founded in February 2017 with a mission to serve people in recovery.The Café’s programs are designed to:
- Help people maintain their recovery
- Reduce relapses
- Fulfill their potential
- Reclaim their lives
- Be 24-hours alcohol and drug free
- Attend a weekly Recovery Circle
- Help out at the café or support a member
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at noon – free lunch for members
- New member orientations on the first and third Fridays of each month at 10:30am
- School of Recovery. This is the educational arm of the Recovery Café. Classes change frequently, call for current offerings. Registration is requested
- Access to Recovery (ATR). Available to members who are 90 days clean and sober. Programs include Recovering Smiles and Recovery Coaching. Click here to learn more.
Funded by SAMSHA.