Recovery Café Spokane was founded in February 2017 with a mission to serve people in recovery.The Café’s programs are designed to:
- Help people maintain their recovery
- Reduce relapses
- Fulfill their potential
- Reclaim their lives
- Be 24-hours alcohol and drug free
- Attend a weekly Recovery Circle
- Help out at the café or support a member
- Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays at noon – free lunch for members
- New member orientations are held on the first and third Fridays of each month at 10:30am
- Click HERE for a monthly event schedule at Recovery Cafe Spokane
- School of Recovery is the educational arm of the Recovery Café.
- Recovering Smiles connects adults in recovery with dental care in partnership with Eastern Washington University’s Dental Hygiene Program. Recovering Smiles participants are invited to an orientation before their first dental visit to learn what to expect. To qualify you must be 90 days clean and sober and a resident of Spokane County. Services are free or at a reduced rate.
- Recovery Coaching is available to adults in recovery. Clients are paired with a trained Recovery Coach who helps them identify barriers to their recovery. It gives them someone to talk to on their journey to stay sober. Meetings are weekly or biweekly and free to those who qualify.
- Recovery Coach Academy offers free training statewide. Topics include Recovery Coaching, Recovery Coaching for Home Based Navigators, Ethics, and Train the Trainer. Community-Minded Enterprises is an affiliate of the Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery (CCAR), which provides all trainings.
- A complete list of trainings and classes can be found on our website calendar, just click here.
Funded by SAMSHA.