Welcome to Community-Minded Enterprises – we are so glad you found us.
We are based in Spokane, where we carry out our mission to empower communities to improve long term well-being through outreach, access and training.
We focus on connecting you with the services you need, and making sure your voice is heard by program providers on a regional and state level.
We lead statewide outreach to low-income, multi-ethnic and marginalized communities, through partnerships and direct communication. We work with individuals in a variety of innovative programs, to help you overcome barriers that stand between you and your goal of reaching your full potential.
And we give the community a voice through digital media at Community-Minded Television.
At our core, we are a community focused organization and we value family life and flexibility. These values are at the foundation of our outreach efforts and the work environment we provide for our dedicated staff.
- Our programs and initiatives are inclusive, equitable and culturally relevant.
- We believe in opportunity and in equal access to programs that will help you grow.
- We are professional, open-minded and respectful – your life experience matters to us.
- We follow through on our commitments and the results of our work can be measured and documented.
- We recognize the value of strong partnerships and often work together with other organizations to reach a mutual goal.