Community-Minded Enterprises transforms communities in Washington State while advancing diversity and inclusion of marginalized populations so that all people have an opportunity for equitable health, education, and safety.
We focus on connecting you with the services you need, and making sure your voice is heard by program providers on a regional and state level.
We lead statewide outreach to low-income, multi-ethnic and marginalized communities, through partnerships and direct communication. We work with individuals in a variety of innovative programs, to help you overcome barriers that stand between you and your goal of reaching your full potential.
And we give the community a voice through digital media at Community-Minded Television.
At our core, we are a community-focused organization and we value family life and flexibility. These values are at the foundation of our outreach efforts and the work environment we provide for our dedicated staff.
- Embracing inclusivity, diversity, and equitable practices at all levels of the organization.
- Building partnerships to reduce barriers that prevent access to equitable health, education, and safety.
- Ensuring there is a community voice through digital media.
- Providing the early learning communities with access to the best practices for our families furthest from opportunities to succeed.
- Advocating for services that promote opportunity for families recovering from the ravages of addiction.