- This event has passed.
Circle of Security Parenting Classes
July 8, 2021 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PMFree
At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what their child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you.
The Circle of Security Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Who should attend? Anyone who is a parent and wants to better understand and support their child’s emotions while helping develop self-esteem.
• Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read the emotional needs
• Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
• Enhance the development of your child’s self-esteem
• Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
This four-week series is led by Circle of Security Trainers, Christine McMackin and Jenn Knudson.
- Beginning Saturday, July 8, 2021, and continuing each week on Thursdays through July 29.
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm each week
Participants must attend all four weeks to receive a certificate.
(child care will not be provided for this class)