Ways to Support CME
1. Give in-kind by shopping from one of our program’s Wish Lists on Amazon.
3. Sponsor Recovery Café Circles, Members, or Training for individuals in recovery.
- Sponsor-A-Circle for $100 to host a circle for individuals or families in recovery.
- Sponsor-A-Member for $500 to cover the cost of programming and services for one member throughout the year.
- Sponsorships of $1000 allow the Café to host School for Recovery curriculum to support training for individuals in recovery including employment, financial education, life skills, etc.
4. Volunteer as an Advisory Committee Member for the Recovery Café. For questions regarding Café Advisory Committee and/or volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Support Community-Minded Enterprises while you do your everyday shopping.
- Set “HIP of Spokane County” (CME’s legal name) as your Amazon Smile charity of choice.
- Through the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program (search for HIP of Spokane County either by name or VB868)
- Shop online at Minted.com and use code FUNDRAISEHIPCME. Receive 20% off Minted stationery, custom gifts, and more – and 15% of each order will be donated back to Community-Minded Enterprises .
6. Contribute Resources. Direct your funds towards a specific program or for the organization.
7. Leave a Legacy through our Endowment Fund, managed by Innovia Foundation.
8. Follow Us on Facebook for news, updates, and opportunities to stay involved!