Contributing to Community-Minded Enterprises (CME) helps to continue the CME mission to transform communities while advancing diversity and inclusion of marginalized populations so that all people have an opportunity for equitable health, education, and safety.
Love the mission and want to help?
Ways to Support CME
1. Give In-Kind toward one of our program’s Wish Lists.
- Recovery Café Wish List
- ECEAP: Winter boots, kids clothing, socks, and underwear for children ages 3-5. For questions regarding ECEAP items, please contact ArrianneM@community-minded.org
2. Become a CMTV Member and gain access to professional production equipment and space. Or donate a CMTV Membership or Scholarship to support an individual experiencing financial hardships and support sustainability of the community’s public access television station
3. Sponsor Recovery Café Circles, Members, or Training for individuals in recovery.
- Sponsor-A-Circle for $100 to host a circle for individuals or families in recovery.
- Sponsor-A-Member for $500 to cover the cost of programming and services for one member throughout the year.
- Sponsorships of $1000 allow the Café to host School for Recovery curriculum to support training for individuals in recovery including employment, financial education, life skills, etc.
4. Volunteer as an Advisory Committee Member for the Recovery Café. For questions regarding Café Advisory Committee and/or volunteering, please contact email@example.com
5. Set “Hip of Spokane County” (CME’s legal name) as your AmazonSmile charity of choice.
6. Contribute Resources. Direct your funds towards a specific program or for the organization.
7. Leave a Legacy through our Endowment Fund, managed by Innovia Foundation.
8. Follow Us on Facebook for news, updates, and opportunities to stay involved!