- This event has passed.
Baby Doll Circle Time (in-person)
April 19, 2022 @ 5:30 PM - 7:00 PMFree
Location: ESD 123- 3924 W Court St, Pasco, WA 99301
Core Competencies: Interactions, Level 2
Trainer: Christena Young
Baby Doll Circle Time is an infant/toddler curriculum that helps caregivers lead young children and their baby dolls in fun, engaging activities that fall into the categories of Peek-a-boo, Body Parts, Booboos, I Love You Rituals, Stop and Go, and Emotions. These activities promote the secure attachment that is vital to children’s lifelong success.
You must work in one of the following counties: Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Garfield, or Asotin.
If circumstances force our cancellation of in-person classes (or a shift to an online format), we will contact those who are registered. Likewise, if COVID conditions or protocols lead you to want to cancel your attendance, please let us know by noon the day before your class and we will issue you a full refund or offer a swap if appropriate.
The following protocols will be followed:
- Surfaces will be disinfected prior to class
- Guests will be asked to answer a health screening upon entry
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness, please do not attend
- Class sizes will be limited to accommodate individuals spaced 6 feet part (register early to save your seat)
- Windows and doors may be at least partially open to encourage air flow (consider layering up)
- Masks will be required for all participants (please bring your own)
- Hand sanitizer will be available in our classrooms
- We are requesting that you bring your own pen/pencil and paper, to avoid sharing materials
- For safety reasons we will not be eating in our training spaces at this time.
We would like everyone who attends our trainings to have the opportunity to benefit from their learning. If you require accommodations to fully participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance of the training.