FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 1, 2020
Traci Logan-Demus, SHRM-CP
Chief Human Resources Officer
Community-Minded Enterprises Named a Top Three Finalist, on the “Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest” List
Spokane, Wash. — For the third consecutive year, Community-Minded Enterprise (CME) has been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest. The Best Places to Work Inland Northwest list is created by the Journal of Business and Best Companies Group. Each year the Journal recognizes 35 businesses. “It is an honor to be recognized as an employer of choice,” said Lee Williams, CEO of Community-Minded Enterprises, “we are proud of the work we do, our company culture, and the team at CME.”
To determine the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest list, companies from across the region participated in a two-part survey process. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics.
The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.
Community-Minded Enterprises and the other list-making companies will be honored at a virtual awards ceremony on October 7. The rankings will be published in the October 8 issue of the Journal of Business.
- Child Care Aware of Eastern Washington’s Early Achievers supporting professional development and coaching
- Play & Learn Groups supporting families, friends and neighbor caregivers
- Early Childhood Assistance Program (ECEAP) a tuition free preschool program
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) providing parents in outpatient substance abuse treatment with access to quality child care
- Recovery services including Recovery Café Spokane, offering recovery coaching and financial assistance to remove barriers to recovery
- Community-Minded Television (CMTV4) Spokane’s public access television station
- Plan to Work providing access to disability benefits and pathway to employment
Our Mission: Community-Minded Enterprises transforms communities in Washington State while advancing diversity and inclusion of marginalized populations, so that all people have an opportunity for equitable health, education, and safety.
For more information on CME go to: www.community-minded.org or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/communityminded/