Community-Minded Enterprises is on the move!
We are excited to announce a new home for Community-Minded Enterprises’ Recovery Services programs.
Over the past several months we have been renovating a new and bigger building. The 7,000 square foot facility is located at 622 East 2nd Avenue (2nd Avenue and Hatch Street) in East Spokane.
The new location will be home to CME’s Recovery Services programs including:
- State Opioid Response (SOR)
- Substance Abuse Block Grant (SAS)
- Recovery Café Spokane
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Foundational Community Support
It has long been our desire to bring the recovery services programs together under one roof. With the opening of this new facility, we can offer a “one-stop-shop” approach to better serve clients and support our staff and partners.
Additional CME programs may migrate to this location. Here’s what we know as of January 14, 2022.
- The above programs currently operating out of CME’s North Division Office will be closed from January 24th through 31st for the move. During that time, we ask that you not visit the new location.
- If you need to reach a staff member in our SOR or SAS programs during the closure, please call staff cell phones listed on our website https://community-minded.org/contact-us/staff/
- Our 2nd and Hatch office will open to serve clients on February 1st.
- Stay tuned for word of the official grand opening – date to be determined.
This is an exciting undertaking. A full news release will go out in the coming weeks. CME will be hosting an open house to celebrate the new location. Details on that are being worked out. We will share that information with you as soon as we can.
Thank you for your support of our work and your grace in this transition. More to come!